MEGA, you are my new all time favorite poster...the avatar is the best I have ever seen...I know some find it offensive, but that is one cool avatar....maybe I need to grow up a little, but dang...two hot chicks making out is awesome
MEGA, you are my new all time favorite poster...the avatar is the best I have ever seen...I know some find it offensive, but that is one cool avatar....maybe I need to grow up a little, but dang...two hot chicks making out is awesome
thanks man. I liked your old one better though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I'll change it back when football season rolls around...Gotta pull for my tarheels in basketball though...
what about the hot person in MY avatar
my girlfriend looks alright too, i guess [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Get her making out with another chick, use it as your avatar, and we'll give you runner-up honors...deal? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
how about i take a picture of her and i making out, keep it to myself and i vote myself the coolest poster here anyway
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
That sounds like something I would say.
Of course Jack Twist, and Ennis, they just liked you in the picture.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I think the avatars need to change and calm down or the avatars may be removed.
I wonder how many would like it if our brokebackers showed up with one with 2 guys kissing....some reason I doubt that it would be quite so appreciated.
If we could control which boards it showed up on (just on old timers or such) that be one thing, but we cant, so clean them up people or i'll clean them up...and if i clean it up, it probably wont be liked that much
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I wonder how many would like it if our brokebackers showed up with one with 2 guys kissing....some reason I doubt that it would be quite so appreciated.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'd laugh my arse off at the reactions it'd get. I think it's funny to watch rednecks who are possibly repressing gay desires to get all bent out of shape over the brokebackers--btw...love that terminology. "Brokebackers". Great word. LOL
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
mega did not comply. How many warnings???????????????
Bookmarks